Help with Farm Safety Inspections
To help you meet occupational health and safety requirements on your farm, SAFE Work Manitoba and KAP are offering free consultations with a safety consultant to provide information and help with:
- Preparing your farm for a Workplace Safety and Health inspection.
- Identifying safety hazards, as well as safety and health compliance issues on your farm.
- Coming into compliance with an inspection order.
- Understanding your responsibilities under the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulations, and how these apply to your business and workers.
- Implementing or evaluating a safety program or system on your farm.
All consultations are private and confidential, and can be tailored to meet your farm's needs. The consultant can meet with you on your farm, or at a convenient location of your choice.
To make an appointment click here to fill in a consultation request form, or contact the KAP office for more information (204-697-1140).