KAP News & Media

Report bad roads to KAP

In order to compile information to present to the provincial government on poor roads in rural Manitoba, and as a direct response to a General Council resolution, KAP is asking members to report deteriorating or unsafe roads. Please provide the condition of the road you are reporting on, attach a photo if you can, and send to ourroadssuck@kap.mb.ca