What We Do
- KAP is a general farm policy organization that takes direction from its members – including farmers and farm commodity organizations.
- Our mandate is to ensure primary production in Manitoba remains profitable, sustainable and globally competitive.
- We work with governments, industry and stakeholders on overarching issues that affect all farmers.
- We act as spokespersons for Manitoba's farmers, engaging media and other stakeholders in understanding the issues facing primary producers.
- We promote agriculture and its contributions to the Manitoba and Canadian economies.